Advanced Technical Fluency Program
For Non-Technical Executives and Entrepreneurs
We like to be upfront that this is a “sales” page. No gimmicks.
If you can greatly benefit from this 1-on-1 program, we’ll encourage you to schedule a meeting. And if we’re not the right people to help you, we’ll just point you in a better direction.
We also have shorter workshops and cohort-based courses you can explore here.
Also be sure to read our free essays!
”It wasn't that I didn't know the right answers to be seeking from engineers — I didn't even know the right questions to ask! I'm a sporting goods guy."Kevin PlankFounder and Executive Chairman, Under Armour
As a non-technical professional, you might have felt a “disconnect” while working with engineers, or while reading about new technological developments.
Becoming “technically fluent” will help you close this gap. You will not get there by learning to code.
This will empower you to:
- Strategize technically and be a driver of transformation in your industry, not a passive observer.
- Confidently participate in technical discussions. Ask insightful questions and push back when needed. Intelligently communicate your vision and goals to engineers, and never feel like a “lost” bystander in meetings.
- Understand the big moving parts of technology and how they affect your business — save time, improve margins and increase revenue.
- Get things done 3x faster by quickly getting engineers on the same page as you. No more surprises.
- Sell effectively to technical decision makers. Build real credibility and trust.
- Unleash valuable insights from your background that engineers are probably missing.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends and spot threats/opportunities from a mile away.
- Become the go-to person for bridging the tech and non-tech gap in your organization.
As an engineer, Aman has worked on self-driving trucks, computer vision for robot assistants, and AI-enabled brain-computer interfaces. He was also a B2B sales executive for two tech startups both worth >$1 billion.
Aman has received worldwide recognition for his teaching. His essays explaining cutting-edge AI technologies to non-engineers have been widely discussed in the media, and he has given guest lectures on AI to fine arts students in Japan. He has a Masters degree in Systems Engineering from Cornell University, USA.
Schedule a 20-minute call to discuss your goals and how we could help.
If the program is not right for you, we’ll point you in a better direction.
Will I learn to code?
No. Coding skills are secondary to technical intuition. If you are really interested, Aman can point you towards the best free resources.
Is it really tailored for me? Can we have 1:1 sessions on weekends?
Yes and yes!
I don’t have 3 hours a week, can it be quicker?
Any less than 3 hours per week, and you won’t learn quickly or deeply enough. Aman would prefer if you don’t do it, than get mediocre results from his teaching.
Can I get training for our managers/recruiters/salespeople/etc?
We can talk about it. Use the same link above to schedule a meeting.
How will I access the course?
It will be on Google Classroom. We will release the learning material (lectures, quizzes, assignments) on a weekly basis on your class homepage. We will also schedule 1 video session per week. You won’t need to download any software.
What is your pricing, and can I get a discount?
Unfortunately, the program includes direct access to the instructor (our CEO) so we can’t give discounts. But we do have some affordable alternatives so don’t hesitate to schedule a meeting.
In any case, you can read all of our >4000 word essays and consume our world-class content for free!
How can I contact you?
Use the contact form below; we read every email. Or just schedule a meeting!