THE GOAL: Increase Revenue, Margins, Sustainability, Team Morale, and Brand Recognition within six months, through the power of Digital Transformation.
What is Digital Transformation Really?
01. Look at every aspect of a business and find opportunities for 10-100X returns, by simply adopting the latest digital technologies.
02. Deploy digital tools, methods, and workflows to solve specific problems with a clear influence on the core metrics/bottom line.
03. Create a daily cadence and discipline of execution that aggressively capitalizes on all those opportunities and generates RESULTS.
“Blitzscale” What Already Works
Automate Everything That Can Be
Increase Customer Retention
Become Resilient to Disruption
What Real, Complete Digital Transformation Feels Like:
- Your company’s valuation accelerates ahead of others in its category, directly because of the increased revenues, margins, scale, brand reputation, and customer loyalty.
- You can spend your time, energy, and focus exclusively on chasing your wildly important goals – you’ve already cleaned up, automated, and enhanced the inefficient parts of your business.
- You’re regularly featured in the press as a pioneering leader in your industry, not just a follower or “another one of the crowd.” Everyone is curious about the exciting changes you’re making.
Investment firms and bankers line up wanting to do business with you because you’re THE most exciting company in your market. You get constant interest for M&A and IPOs.
You feel a new palpable energy and excitement in the workplace — with everyone actively trying to push their limits and support the business in reaching the next level.
- Your company manages itself like a beautiful orchestra — employees solve most problems collaboratively on their own, and contribute fresh ideas to push the company forward.
If you’re not yet experiencing all of the above, ask yourself why.
It will soon be 2023. With each passing year, your opportunity cost of not having a solid digital strategy increases.
All the reasons why you haven’t succeeded at DX:
- “Our key priority is revenue, and we want to achieve that with more aggressive sales and marketing.”
- “We’re too busy – there’s a lot of momentum in the day to day and we don’t have time for digital initiatives.”
- “It’s scary to invest in new technology or software without knowing what it really does or whether it will be useful.”
- “We’re not engineers. Hiring good tech talent is hard. And world-class DX consultants are way outside our budget.”
- “Getting everyone on board is hard. We’re sure the whole initiative will fall apart before you know it.”
- “We just want to focus on what we’re good at.”
- “It all sounds complex and confusing. Where do we even start?”
- “The landscape changes very rapidly. There are so many options in tech, it’s overwhelming!”
“We’re unique; digital transformation is not for us, it won’t work.”
- “Nobody will notice what we’re doing. We won’t get any special interest from investors or bankers because of DX efforts. They won’t care.”
- “These DX changes may not be long-term sustainable. We’ll eventually regress back to our old ways.”
- “Software and I.T. is expensive, and we don’t want to pad up our costs.”
- “We’ve tried things before and it didn’t work.”
How many of them sound familiar to you?
You Really Have Four Options:
1. Do nothing. Continue as usual.
Most comfortable. Enjoy it while it lasts. Huge opportunity costs, wasted potential, and risk of bankruptcy due to digital disruption.
2. Hire full-time tech executives at 2X or 3X the reasonable salary (to lure them away from their current positions), or a major consulting firm.
High-commitment, high-reward option. But impractical and overkill for most SMEs. And consultants are more interested in “upselling” you more billable hours than in creating results.
3. Become TECH FLUENT yourselves, by investing in learning and workshops, and take charge of your own DX efforts.
Long-term benefits, and cost-effective. Should be a part of your plans anyway. Cons: high-effort, and can be slow to produce dramatic results.
4. Hire a world-class, fractional “Digital Transformation Officer” (DXO) — who has a vested interest in your success.
Lowest risk, highest reward. This is what we offer. Fixed fees. No up-selling, no arguments over billed hours, no bullsh!t.
The Pillars of our DX Methodology
How to Begin
Intro Call (30 Minutes)
No time for pitching; we dive into your business, your goals, constraints, and expectations, and explore growth opportunities. If we can’t help you, we’ll point you towards a better direction.
Complete DX Growth Game Plan (45 Days)
The fun begins. We will work with you to investigate every aspect of your business (marketing, financing, operations, etc) and create a thorough actionable plan to accelerate your growth and transform you into a digital force.
After we’re done, you’re even welcome to take that plan and shop it around to other consulting firms. Whatever’s in your best interest.
Strategy is nothing without execution. By this point, we have a trusting, harmonious relationship.
Aman will join you as a fractional, part-time Digital Transformation Officer, and be the engine for digital growth during four action-packed months.